Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Record October Mazda6 Sales'

So your telling me It went Down in sales ?????

If this is the case, it must be the only country where this is happening...........

·
Registered
14 Posts

In Portugal and I'm waiting for 1,5 month to get my 136ph Diesel - Hatchback in Titanium, and it costs 33000€ with all extras.

·
Registered
354 Posts

I read in a norwegian car-magazine that Mazda was the 6. most sold car in Norway last month. In the month before that, it was the 5. most sold! The wagons sells very good in Norway too!

·
Registered
350 Posts

In Sweden it's already up to 13:th spot in November, it have passed both Ford Mondeo and Toyota avensis (and audi A4 and BMW3).

·
Registered
354 Posts

Originally posted by junkan

In Sweden it's already up to 13:th spot in November, it have passed both Ford Mondeo and Toyota avensis (and audi A4 and BMW3).[/b]
Yes, that`s important :D I saw a test in a german magazine names AUTOMOBIL yesterday, Mazda-ZOOM-ZOOM-6 crushed Passat, Mondeo and Vectra again :sarc

·
Registered
350 Posts

The new Vectra sells less than the old one i Sweden and 100cars in November against Mazda6's 456.

Man the new Vectra is a ugly bastard.

·
Registered
231 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Yes, it sure is. An abomination, I'd say...:sarc[/b]
I thought the pictures I've seen of the Vectra hatch looked kinda neat, but I'll have to wait till 2003 to test drive one. Would never buy one though, because of all the problems with the previous models.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Yeah the GTS is better looking, almost nice. Looks like a MPS :D

*Ohh don't kill me :D*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts