Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I did a search and didnt come up with exactly what i needed to know.

Has anyone recently leased a MazdaSpeed 6 GT? if so what kind of numbers am I looking at for monthly, Monaey value and residuals if I were to make a deal in the next two weeks?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I did a search and didnt come up with exactly what i needed to know.

Has anyone recently leased a MazdaSpeed 6 GT? if so what kind of numbers am I looking at for monthly, Monaey value and residuals if I were to make a deal in the next two weeks?
[/b]
Lease through Mazda

3 year residual 12,000 miles per year: 52%

I dont remember the money factor but the dealer did have room to move. I will post it here this evening

·
Registered
580 Posts
$289 for 24 mos. w/ 12k miles per year for GT w/ moonroof and sirius :drool:

·
Registered
580 Posts
what kind of money down are you talking about?
[/b]
It was $2,500 I believe.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
End of July.

10,500 miles, Sport with Dimmer Mirror. $295/month for 24 months. (after taxes, $0 down)

Will most likely be buying it out.
[/b]
Thanks for the info guys, Im getting close to a deal and if you recall what the details of your lease were it would be helpful....

Based on the numbers/specs of the vehicles Im guessing that you both had 700+ credit moneyfactor was around .00171 abd residual was 60%????

Does this sound accurate?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'd have to look at the paperwork, I didn't dive too deeply into money factor and such. I knew the value of the vehicle, I knew what I could get in other vehicles for the same price (or more) and found the value in my purchase that way. It may not be the most financially sound way to make the decision, but I feel it worked for me.

You better hurry as risidiuals will likely fall soon as the 07 model year rolls in.

Where do you live?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd have to look at the paperwork, I didn't dive too deeply into money factor and such. I knew the value of the vehicle, I knew what I could get in other vehicles for the same price (or more) and found the value in my purchase that way. It may not be the most financially sound way to make the decision, but I feel it worked for me.

You better hurry as risidiuals will likely fall soon as the 07 model year rolls in.

Where do you live?
[/b]
Milwaukee

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
$300 month 24 months, 12k miles, sport $2,000 down, incl tax, licenses, title, and everything else.

Probably could have gotten a better deal looking at other peoples deals..but o well...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts