Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
why the hell doesn't this car have a rear wiper?

sucks!!! water just sits there.
[/b]
Answer to that is Rain-X, my friend :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Drive faster, and use the rear defroster. Works for me.

I think the rear wiper was an option on the Japan Speed6's, they sure did get all of the cool options.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Most sedans don't come equipped with rear wipers. 5 doors do, but the MS6 only had 4 doors last I checked.

·
Registered
851 Posts
japan and europe gets one on the ms6. evo's get one etc etc.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I don't think a rear wiper is too big of an issue. It may be an incovenience at times, but if its raining heavy enough that you can't see out of the rear, you probably shouldn't be driving in the first place.

Besides rear defroster, altering driving speed within safe limits is also a excellent option. The water slides right off with rain-x. Reminds me that I need a new coating in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Ooof, that rear one is hideous.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ooof, that rear one is hideous.
[/b]
Damn right... that looks awful. Who wants that crap on this beautiful car? Not I.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Rain+Windows=Rain-X

^^Perfect

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I'd never get a sedan with a rear wiper. It looks like the car has an extra finger or toe.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I usually just operate my rear defroster and it works just fine. It clears it up in a few moments.

·
Registered
679 Posts
RAIN X!!!!!!!!! It'll stay dry!

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Damn right... that looks awful. Who wants that crap on this beautiful car? Not I.
[/b]
I like it, but on someone else's 6... :nana:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Wonder how a rear window deflector would look on this car? Sometimes they look good...sometimes not.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Wonder how a rear window deflector would look on this car? Sometimes they look good...sometimes not.
[/b]
Someone on here has one with rear spoiler. Looks, eh...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts