Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed my local dealer and asked them how much they cost, and they left a message on my phone saying that they can order them and they will be something like $38 a PIECE. Does this price seem alright? Ive never bought rear swaybar endlinks before and it does seem a little pricey to me... and im assuming one piece means one side. I live in the US (WA) fyi. I cant wait to install my rear swaybar!!!

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I emailed my local dealer and asked them how much they cost, and they left a message on my phone saying that they can order them and they will be something like $38 a PIECE. Does this price seem alright? Ive never bought rear swaybar endlinks before and it does seem a little pricey to me... and im assuming one piece means one side. I live in the US (WA) fyi. I cant wait to install my rear swaybar!!!
[/b]
$38 is approximately correct, but by your question, it seems to me like you think that you need a new rear endlink to install your rear sway bar. You do not. You can reuse your stock one.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
$38 is approximately correct, but by your question, it seems to me like you think that you need a new rear endlink to install your rear sway bar. You do not. You can reuse your stock one.
[/b]
Yep you sure can. But they'll eventually fry.

$38 a piece is not pricey though. Check out www.therpmstore.com. I make the endlinks for Donny at RPM. Trust me, they aren't that expensive.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep you sure can. But they'll eventually fry.

$38 a piece is not pricey though. Check out www.therpmstore.com. I make the endlinks for Donny at RPM. Trust me, they aren't that expensive.
[/b]
haha darn. I thought the rear swaybar would be a sub $150 mod. Since the aftermarket ones are not too much more I might consider getting those instead.

EDIT: heh.. Im having trouble finding any kind of mazda 6 endlinks at the RPM store. anyone have a link?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
If you check with the site sponsors you'll find the rear endlinks for $20-30 each and around $2 for the nut. You only need new ones if your old ones don't make it through the swap in one piece.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you check with the site sponsors you'll find the rear endlinks for $20-30 each and around $2 for the nut. You only need new ones if your old ones don't make it through the swap in one piece.
[/b]
thanks, but I think ill will probably just try to get the old ones off and use those until they break now. I just found out that I need to replace a bent steering knuckle on my car which is going to be costly. and when they do break Ill prob get the heavier duty ones. I heard the endlinks are very hard to remove though... any quick tips or pointers?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts