Mazda 6 Forums banner

Rear Sway Bar

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  jb86796 
#1 ·
Looking for Rear Sway bar suggestions, I've been wanting to do this for so long but reluctant because Ive heard all the nightmares people have had with rear end links/clunking/contact with other suspension parts when lowered. I was thinking the progress bar with Moog end links? I currently have the car on godspeed coilovers lowered about 2 inches. Here's my ride height for reference. If I have to raise the car to avoid end link issues this is gonna be a no-go lol

See less See more
#5 ·
The 3 Gt must be pretty fast, it it is comparable to 90 Talon Turbo. I had a 90 Eclipse Turbo, I drove the hell out that car for 200,000 miles! It was an oil burner from the beginning, Burned like a qt. of oil every 3000 miles. The manual shifter was crap, but with a couple of mods to the shifter made a little better, still felt ropey

#6 ·
They weigh about the same and the 3 has 184hp to the Talons 195 and 185tw vs 200. Honestly i think the 2.5l is underrated on power. And yea, i need to stiffen my shifter up a bit too.

#8 ·
I havent tried 93, but i tried 89 once and lost a SIGNIFICANT amount of MPG that tank.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.