Mazda 6 Forums banner

Rear seat vents

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  uyuarasy 
#1 ·
I realized after I bought my 2016 6mt that there are no vents in the back seats. I see in the gt that there are? Are there ducts that I could connect to if I replace center console? Has anyone done this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Ah! Well you can find out real quick. Open your center console, and pull your cupholders straight up. You should look down and see if you have the tubing for it or not. It'll be a black tube that runs all the way back. Might be capped off in the console, might not. Not sure. I haven't seen a model without the middle A/C.

#5 ·
Ah! Well you can find out real quick. Open your center console, and pull your cupholders straight up. You should look down and see if you have the tubing for it or not. It'll be a black tube that runs all the way back. Might be capped off in the console, might not. Not sure. I haven't seen a model without the middle A/C.
Dear
Have you done with your case ? Please let me know coz i have the same case
Regards

#6 ·
You're resurecting a more than 3 year old thread.... I am not sure the Original Poster is even active here any more. Active, last, more than 2 yrs ago... Does anyine else know the answer?

Related, I have heard that the rear a/c registers on the Touring and on the GT have notably poor airflow... I imagine one would have to pinch-back the front a/c registers to be able to chase some air towards the rear...

Comments?

#7 ·
You're resurecting a more than 3 year old thread.... I am not sure the Original Poster is even active here any more. Active, last, more than 2 yrs ago... Does anyine else know the answer?

Related, I have heard that the rear a/c registers on the Touring and on the GT have notably poor airflow... I imagine one would have to pinch-back the front a/c registers to be able to chase some air towards the rear...

Comments?
Comment: usually I'm in the driver's seat, but sometimes I check the air's temperature in the rear seats (by blocking the airways with my hand), and it feels good enough. Usually my dog lays in the rear seats, never complained :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.