Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove the 6 yesterday, the only complain is that small headrest at the back. I point out right the way to my region manager. He told me they already inform the factory that may be able to correct.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Replying to Topic 'rear headrest'

Originally posted by m6

I drove the 6 yesterday, the only complain is that small headrest at the back. I point out right the way to my region manager. He told me they already inform the factory that may be able to correct.[/b]
You mean the one in the middle?
I am happy that it is smaller, for a reason. Gives better visibility to back. And usually I have 1-2 back passangers, propably never 3.

·
Registered
176 Posts

I took it out immediately from my car.
Seriously ... I think I could count using only one hand fingers the times I carried out 5 persons in my car (not a child).

·
Registered
837 Posts

I saw the 6 too. The prototype that Mazda Canada brought along in their road trip to demo the car to all the dealership has no rear headrest at all.

What it has are little higher bumps on the backrest for the two outside passenger. These bumps are litterally bumps that extent about 10cm above the seatback that they call headrest. The middle seat has nothing, it is flat with the height of the seat.

These bumps are so early 90s design. Even compact cars now have proper headrest for at least the outside passengers.

I am glad Mazda Canada heard some complaint.

Other thing I noticed was that the prototype came with Xenon. I don't know if the rep I was talking to knew a lot about the car or not but he was sure about the car outfitted with Xenon.

I asked him if that was available when it is release, he said "YES". :D

But the car looks awesome in real life. It is not so bulky like all the other car. It almost can be seen as a compact but it is a bigger car. The sporty design makes it look compact.

I can't wait for my 6. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts