Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am needing a rear bumper replacement to go along with my bodykit from accolade. i opted out of the rear bumper add-on due to a dent in my bumper. so an add-on is not an option.

i am also looking for the quality and fitment that accolade offers in their kits. does anybody have ANY suggestions or reccomendations? something that i'm not going to have to do a ton of work on. from what i have understood, the only kit that doesn't require serious modification is from accolade.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I am needing a rear bumper replacement to go along with my bodykit from accolade. i opted out of the rear bumper add-on due to a dent in my bumper. so an add-on is not an option.

i am also looking for the quality and fitment that accolade offers in their kits. does anybody have ANY suggestions or reccomendations? something that i'm not going to have to do a ton of work on. from what i have understood, the only kit that doesn't require serious modification is from accolade.
[/b]
i bought the cyber rear from Vis racing and it fit perfect. body man said it was good fitment.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooh, glad you pointed that out. it's the fusion i am wanting to buy from a member. IIRC, there was a fitment issue with the fusion. which sucks, cause that's the one i want.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*BUMP*

i need a rear bumper replacement other than stock. any help would be greatly appreciated.

has anyone bought the fusion kit from VIS Racing? i talked to them and they stated that there were no fitment issues.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
get that NIA rear bumper that it a couple posts away from this one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
pololance6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing