Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody

First, sorry for my bad english (that follows..).I´m looking for rear bumper add on´s like that form Erebuni.Background-i can only use the OEM rear skirt because of my exhaust (Sebring XT-1 155x95 all dimensions in millimeter).If you look form the side at the car the exhaust is quite nice viewable.

here a pic for better understanding

Can someone help.Here in Germany the variety of aftermarkt parts for a Atenza is tiny.I hope within the States not.Pic are very appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Hollywood

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
You will have to have something modified from a body-shop. Check the sponser area and look into buying an appearance package for your model, then have the rear section molded to allow room for your exhaust tips. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thx for the link-ATH is well known in Germany ;)
I found some month ago on the german ebay the add on from Erebuni.On the pic it seems that there two parts (left/right side).Anyone know or use it?At the Erebuni HP i dont understand the prices and they dont answer :/
@austinhusker
The NA bumper is big-very big :) but only the middle.The "lower" part must be almost the same (seems like)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
Hollywood
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing