Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a used 2015 mazda6 in 2020. on the backup system/camera, should there be a warning when getting close to an object directly behind the car? I only hear the beeping when something on the side is detected. when backing up in a parking lot, if a car is approaching down the aisle I'll be warned. but a wall or garbage car behind the car? radio silence. is this normal or yet something else failing in a system?

· Registered
8,107 Posts
Why are you creating a new thread each time? Just keep it all in one. Im not aware of any 6 making the noise.

· Administrator
18,898 Posts
Why are you creating a new thread each time? Just keep it all in one. Im not aware of any 6 making the noise.
Because proper forum etiquette is to not ask a bunch of different questions in the same thread ;)

· Registered
8,107 Posts
Because proper forum etiquette is to not ask a bunch of different questions in the same thread ;)
I disagree. One car/post keeps it organized.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
byakuya, thanx for the confirmation. that is the protocol for every other forum I've used over the years. it really would make no sense to identify areas of the car as groups then ignore it to put everything in 1 post. even with a dedicated area, different people may have backgrounds. forums usually want an easy index to read and respond. it would be a lot harder to answer x part of the question since something could be overlooked without using the quote function. I generally don't use quotes on forums, personal preference. appropriate the verification this forum is like just about every other one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts