Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a effort to keep up on my mods addiction, but to watch my wallet I am looking to purchase one of these today. Which one do you guys and gals think I should get first? My '06 MTX only has 4,500 miles on it so is getting the engine mount a bit of a over kill right now? I have searched and have found both to be great upgrades. But again which first? Please if you have them on your ride what do you think?

·
Registered
814 Posts
dude, I dont have them on, but I have the mount and the 'speed sways sitting on my floor so I hear where you are comin' from.. Its driving me nuts. If i were you I would go with the mount. Just looking at that thing is getting me fired up.I gotta get my torque wrench back from a friend and its on. Its also the easiest thing to install by what you listed so theoretically you could toss it on the minute you pull it out of the box...which counts for something. Instant gradification is perfect when dealing in mods. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Doesn't matter since you know you WILL end up getting all three sooner or later. But if you must choose, I say CP-E engine mount first.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Doesn't matter since you know you WILL end up getting all three sooner or later. But if you must choose, I say CP-E engine mount first.
[/b]
:laugh: to me thats hilarious...because its so true

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:laugh: to me thats hilarious...because its so true
[/b]
It is as if you are in my head :D All three will be mine soon.... so very soon. Thank you guys for your input. I am navigating to the CP-E web site now :drive:

·
Registered
814 Posts
^^ yes, order from RPM. Great service and fast delivery!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts