Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody is interested in purchasing a one way trip ticket on Southwest airlines, I have one to sell.

I am looking to sell as my award trip is expiring on 05/18/2006 and I am not travelling.

This is how it will work (From Southwest website)

CONGRATULATIONS ON EARNING AN AWARD!
A roundtrip Award has been deposited into your Rapid Rewards account, which means you can travel for free to anywhere you can fly on Southwest Airlines! Plus, you can allow a friend or family member to use your Award, giving you even more flexibility. Here's how to use your Award.

You must reserve your Award travel either online at southwest.com or by calling Reservations before you arrive at the airport. At the time of reservation you will need to provide a credit card number to pay the government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $10 roundtrip .

GIVE AWAY YOUR AWARD.
Simply find out the destination, travel dates, and times from your lucky recipient. Then follow the instructions at southwest.com or call Reservations to book the desired travel. Here are a few more things you should know:

* You - not the person using your Award - will need to book the flight by visiting southwest.com or calling Reservations.
* After you book the flight, provide the person who will be using your Award with the confirmation number and itinerary you receive.
* At the time of reservation you will need to provide a credit card number to pay the government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $10 roundtrip.
* For account security reasons, we recommend that you never give out your password or other information about your Rapid Rewards account.

The person using your Award may change the destination, date, or time of travel at no charge prior to flight. If the name on the reservation changes, the itinerary will have to be cancelled and the Award will automatically be returned to your account. You will then have to rebook the trip.
Blackout Dates:
2006: 2007:
January 1, 2 January 2
March 12, 19
May 26, 29
November 21, 22, 26, 27
December 22, 26, 29, 30

Government-issued photo identification is required for travel. A Rapid Rewards Award is valid for one (1) roundtrip flight to any published city on Southwest-operated flights. Southwest Airlines / Rapid Rewards is not responsible if Award is stolen. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply. Awards are void if sold, purchased, brokered, or bartered. You may inspect Southwest's contract of Carriage and Customer Service Commitment at any Southwest Ticket Counter or online at southwest.com, or obtain a copy by sending a request to: Southwest Airlines, V.P. Customer Relations, P.O. Box 36647, Dallas, TX 75235-1647. To obtain a copy of the complete rules and regulations for Rapid Rewards travel, please visit southwest.com or write to the above address with your request.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found out that I can extend this for $50 for another year.
Last year they did not have this process.

sorry........no longer for sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
chikoo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing