Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving not really paying much attention I mean enough to drive, tryna to fix seat, look up and saw this......!!!

If you look at the cars on the side Im going the right way a truck was actually being towed by another truck...

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Reminds me of that scene in gone in 60 seconds when he is driving backwards while running away from the cops, without the Shelby though and the cops I guess...maybe.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reminds me of that scene in gone in 60 seconds when he is driving backwards while running away from the cops, without the Shelby though and the cops I guess...maybe.
[/b]
lol

I was a lil scared when this guy got in front of me

[/b]
At first thought u had a six but thats not our vents and whered u get thta speaker, what kind of car is that..

Haha. You can clearly see the "IN TOW" banner on the front of that towed semi is still bunched up. Someone forgot to unroll it.
[/b]

Didnt notice it until u pointed it out, but it looks like the "Wideload" one to me?

X

·
0 Posts
[/b]
Yup..lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahah thats all bad, i woulda stomped on my brakes or something if i wasnt really focused
[/b]
I almost did, e-brake and all, im very quick to the trigger when it comes to stopping with that ebrake and plus its time for new pads...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
lol, if I was the trucker, I would've honked just to see your reaction.

On second though, that's pretty dangerous :p

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
lol, if I was the trucker, I would've honked just to see your reaction.

On second though, that's pretty dangerous :p
[/b]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts