Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Reading Topic: RAM AIR intake already available

That is outrageous... I cant imagine paying that much for a Ram intake... Even just the replacement filter is expensive!!

However, they did an awesome job for that body kit... but im not to keen on them painting the mazda logo and badges on the back to match the color of the car. Anyone else catch that?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

that does look ghetto like that! i am really waiting for CAI tho. this was just a tos up incase anyone was rich and wanted to blow off $700+ for a few extra HP

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'RAM AIR intake already available'

Problem is, that is the Autoexe part for an RX-7.

This is the 2.3 Atenza/Mazda6 part

Sound of intake MP3

But it's still about $560 in Japan
:p

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO

·
Registered
37 Posts

from what I saw of the self proclaimed "ram-air" intake I don't know how it would really work.... It's not completely sealed to a direct outside air source... I have a trued "ram-air" system on my motorcycle and the pressure doesn't even begin to rise until I'm traveling at over 100mph.... This would lead me to believe that even if this was a true ram-air intake system for the 6 the benefits would never be realized with the 120mph imposed limit.

·
Registered
5 Posts

these prices are crazy. I am into quality but those prices are way to high. I will wait for a cai and a nice jdm exhaust for now

·
Registered
5 Posts

by the way i just love that kit. Unfortunatly i live in Canada and i am not going to pay $1800 just for the front. All said and done it will cost almost $4000 painted and installed for the whole kit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts