Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i searched and couldn't find anyone that had any. Is there anyone that has pictures of a glacier silver six with the rain guards installed, i was thinking of getting them, but wanted to see what they look like first. Thanks.

Joe

·
Registered
279 Posts
[attachment=18666:p1180121.JPG][attachment=18668:p1180120.JPG]

i think i deserve a cookie for this, this is my 1st time posting pics. i gotta thank who ever had the "how to post picture sticky" in the newb section. anyways these are just 2 out of 5 pics that i was messing with to post them here.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
What are rain guards for? Please don't tell me they're to guard against the rain :nono:

What do they do that keeping your windows up can't do? Is there a functional reason for them? I'm serious, not flaming.

·
Registered
412 Posts
So that you can roll the window down slightly without rain getting in. This way you can sorta of prevent some window fog i believe, without using the A/C. Also let some fresh air in... and for smokers they can smoke without getting wet.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,553 Posts
They also allow me to crack my windows when parking on a hot day, allowing some air circulation without alerting any would-be criminal idiots that my windows are open.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
i think i deserve a cookie for this, this is my 1st time posting pics. i gotta thank who ever had the "how to post picture sticky" in the newb section. anyways these are just 2 out of 5 pics that i was messing with to post them here.[/b]
They look good where did you get them?

·
Registered
50 Posts
[attachment=18745:mazda3.jpg]
[attachment=18746:mazda5.jpg]
my car has them aslo they come on it when i bought the car! i like them but they will look better once i get my windows tinted!

Attachments

·
Registered
571 Posts
i think i deserve a cookie for this, this is my 1st time posting pics. i gotta thank who ever had the "how to post picture sticky" in the newb section. anyways these are just 2 out of 5 pics that i was messing with to post them here.[/b]

:yesnod: :drool:

I LIKE! Love your ride man, where did you get the film for the headlights? and the Vents? Where from? I think you just peer pressured me into spending money! LOL! How is the front end mask work for ya?

·
Registered
279 Posts
:yesnod: :drool:

I LIKE! Love your ride man, where did you get the film for the headlights? and the Vents? Where from? I think you just peer pressured me into spending money! LOL! How is the front end mask work for ya?[/b]

i got the visors in puerto rico when i was vacationing out there. they just happened to have them in stock so i bought them for $45. they are made by ventshades wich you can order them at autozone or pepboys.

the tint film on my headlights where also bought in puerto rico at $3 a yard and i cut them myself. i'm working on buying more and doing my tailights. i think is the same product that rockblocker sells but they want like $45 preecut for theirs.

the bra was bought from a member here that was slightly used and it's some what a pain in the ass to put on but it's worth the look on my opinion, i only put it on when winter is here and on long trips. they are known to fade your paint so i take it off summer time.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I am gonna look into that film, Mods mods mods.... $ $ $ $ $ $ $ not to mention im working on getting wheels next! Damn what to do what to do? Thanks for the infor man! It's appreciated. Maybe I can find this stuff on ebay.

·
Registered
626 Posts
rain guards are for old people..........

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
rain guards are for old people..........[/b]
Yeah I used to think that too when the only person I knew with them was my grandfather but after having them they are really nice to have in warm weather when its raining

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Yeah I used to think that too when the only person I knew with them was my grandfather but after having them they are really nice to have in warm weather when its raining[/b]
I also forgot to mention you have to have tinted windows to REALLY pull off this look WELL.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i just called autozone yesturday and they want $48 for the rain guards with no shipping cost. i have had them on every car ive ever owned and thier great to have.

L

·
0 Posts
Hi guys my first post Anyone know where i can get a set of rain guards for my black mazda 6 wagon not sure wether anyone does them for the wagon or Estate as it's called in the uk? can't find them anywhere.can't seem to find the link on the Autozone site, Cheers in advance

1 - 20 of 24 Posts