Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got both front and rear sway bars from racing beat, asking 120 shipped for the front and 110 shipped for the rear. If you buy both ill knock an additional 10 bucks off the package, 220 shipped for both. These are brand new still in the plastic.

[attachment=44949:IMG00611...129_1347.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Dude, install those! It's a night and day difference and 100% worth the hassle.

·
Registered
440 Posts
QUOTE (Egierda @ Jan 29 2010, 05:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633208
Dude, install those! It's a night and day difference and 100% worth the hassle.[/b]

I completely agree. Those bars were born perfectly for our 6's. Install them and you will drive in a whole new light. I felt the difference on day one. Now lemme ask you, you have those just sittin around, you had the Bilstein HD's just sittin around, (which I bought and should be here Monday :D ) how come you didnt install this stuff on your 6?

B

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (JerseyBoy357 @ Jan 29 2010, 02:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633216
I completely agree. Those bars were born perfectly for our 6's. Install them and you will drive in a whole new light. I felt the difference on day one. Now lemme ask you, you have those just sittin around, you had the Bilstein HD's just sittin around, (which I bought and should be here Monday :D ) how come you didnt install this stuff on your 6?

B[/b]
It might be on its way back to the bank, lol trying to keep it though, ill see, i also just posted a magnaflow cat back.

QUOTE (Lowbrid @ Jan 29 2010, 02:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633221
pm sent[/b]
Sale Pending.

·
Registered
440 Posts
QUOTE (QuickSilver6 @ Jan 29 2010, 07:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633253
It might be on its way back to the bank, lol trying to keep it though, ill see, i also just posted a magnaflow cat back.

Sale Pending.[/b]
Well you can take the Bilstein money from me and make at least one payment. I pay 404 a month cuz I have terrible credit. You cant get much worse than that for an 05 purchased in 06,lol. Then take the magnaflow money and use that for another payment. Unless of course that is already the plan your using. Other than that I hope you bought a buttload of aftermarket parts and jsut sat them around never installing,lol.

B

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (JerseyBoy357 @ Jan 29 2010, 04:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633254
Well you can take the Bilstein money from me and make at least one payment. I pay 404 a month cuz I have terrible credit. You cant get much worse than that for an 05 purchased in 06,lol. Then take the magnaflow money and use that for another payment. Unless of course that is already the plan your using. Other than that I hope you bought a buttload of aftermarket parts and jsut sat them around never installing,lol.

B[/b]
Just gotta make it a few months then ill be alright, and SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.