Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

My name is Jay and I'm from Colorado. I recently bought these Raceland coilovers that just came out this year and wanted to give a review on them.

Note** When buying these coilovers you need to keep your stock top hats from your struts. They do not provide any.

The install was your typical install nothing too fancy. My rear control arms were done for and I had to chop them off, but I'm at 174k with the same suspension as from the factory. Other than that the coilover install is the same for any one for the Mazda 6.

Considering I live in Colorado and the roads here are terrible almost everywhere you go these coils aren't bad. They are bouncy, so if you live in a State like mine where the roads are screwed everywhere you'll notice the soft springs that come with the racelands. I've had them on for about 2 weeks now and my car is used for daily driving. I'm slammed out in the rear and raised a little in the front for my huge artic claw snow tires. I've hit 50-60mph and hit man hole covers and it wasn't too bad. If you're looking for a cheap coilover for daily use I'd recommend them.

Another note** I have Racelands on my RX-8 as well and they perform pretty well considering I slide it at Drift Events, so I can't really complain about the quality of these coilovers.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts