Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I am trying to find a race track to push my MS6 the extra mile in safer environment. Any of you guys have a name /address of a NY,NJ,CT track that could be available for a regular JOE like me? And how expensive is it?
THNX

A

·
0 Posts
Check out Lime Rock Park in Litchfield County, CT. I used to live about an hour from there and its a nice track. The car clubs use it alot, but they have track time open to the public as well, if you have the qualifications.

www.limerock.com/events_tuning.htm

·
Registered
259 Posts
Lime Rock is a nice track right out of Sharon Conneticut.

I would stay away from the Glen If you are just a beginner. There is not alot of room for error as it is not a very forgiving track. One mistake and you might go into a wall.

Be careful just because you are on a track dosent mean you are any safer. You are just legal. Many people don't recognize this and end up stuffing thier car because they got careless. You are always a risk to yourself and unless you want to shell out a few grand to rent out the track for a day you are always going to be a risk to others and others will still be a risk to you. Especially if you get that one hod dog that ends up going too fast for his driving skill and takes out himself and other people.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Can't you take the orient point ferry to new london which is right near lime rock?

Englishtown race way( for drag strip) is about 15minutes away from exit 8 on the NJ Turnpike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
msumlin
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing