Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i jus wanna kno two things

1. Does this mod require any eletrical knowledge cuz im pretty new to mods and i dont kno a thing about car eletrics

2. this may sound like im an idiot but, as stated im new to modding, how exactly do i get my trunk interior out is it really as simple as ripping out the little pins

thanx for the help i cant wait to see how it looks on my 6.

p.s. i drive an '04 6s black its stock but not for long... :yesnod:

·
Registered
440 Posts
QUOTE (MaZdA6mAdMaN @ Feb 7 2010, 03:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635380
so i jus wanna kno two things

1. Does this mod require any eletrical knowledge cuz im pretty new to mods and i dont kno a thing about car eletrics

2. this may sound like im an idiot but, as stated im new to modding, how exactly do i get my trunk interior out is it really as simple as ripping out the little pins

thanx for the help i cant wait to see how it looks on my 6.

p.s. i drive an '04 6s black its stock but not for long... :yesnod:[/b]

1. What exactly is the "mod"?

2. Do not rip the pins out in case you need to put them back in. And if your referring the carpeting in the trunk, yes jsut gently release it from all angles and it will come out.

B

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (JerseyBoy357 @ Feb 7 2010, 01:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635381
1. What exactly is the "mod"?

2. Do not rip the pins out in case you need to put them back in. And if your referring the carpeting in the trunk, yes jsut gently release it from all angles and it will come out.

B[/b]
oh right sorry

i was refering to arch4life's tail light mod i wanna tint mine and it doesnt say anything about electrics
thanx for the advice ill be sure not to rip them out

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
You need to remove those push plugs to remove the trunk liner to get the tail lights out. I have a complete DIY posted for removing your tail lights but it's on a different forum and I don't want to get yelled at for cross-linking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts