Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my kartboy exhaust hangers in the mail along with the fireball haha. these to be exact http://www.allwheelengineering.com/basket/...y_class=KB-m006. First quick question they ar a black rubber and in the pic there silver. DId i get the correct ones. Also, IM only installing hte ones for the muffler for now. Now i got five three bigger ones with 12t written on them. Then theres another two that are smaller. Im guessing hte two smaller ones are for the muffler. thanks

EDIT: Just after goign under the car i cant see why these kartboys are better than stock. The stock ones are bigger in width and hieght. ALso it seems like there made out of hte same material. SO why is the kartboys better

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
they're not silver in the picture, it's the flash from the camera putting a glare on them.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also thers no instruction manual. so im guessing all u do is slip off the old ones and put in the new ones. And wat are the middle slots for thanks

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
If you're installing a full catback:

Thicker ones go to the muffler and y-pipe (3 of them)

Thinner ones go to the midpipe (2 of them)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its an tanabe concept g axleback so if im just putting htem on the mufflers hows that work

so im telling the shop to put the thicker ones on the new mufflers right.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Kartboy only sends one kind, they'll be fine. I have them on my car, they're great. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts