Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was wondering if it was possible to get a package price on the Autoexe II front bumper and Autoexe side skirts or would i have to pay each price listed... i dont want the whole kit because i dont like the rear bumper at all...

also do you know where i can get the fog lights to fit in that bumper or am i looking at custom made ones?

in regards to the Autoexe Led Mirror covers, how is fitment? do they come ready to paint?

also, the Autoexe rear wing states it fits the Hatch, does this mean it uses current holes if we have the stock spoiler?? do you have any other pics of the wing on any 6's??

just to verify, I have a 2004 6S Hatchback w/ sport package, so will everything above fit correctly? just want to make sure....

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Um, I also own a 2004 6S Hatch, and I was kinds interested in your responce to her question about the mirror covers, and fog lights....
Is it a big secret? :p

---Aloha

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Um, I also own a 2004 6S Hatch, and I was kinds interested in your responce to her question about the mirror covers, and fog lights....
Is it a big secret? :p

---Aloha
[/b]
:laugh: no secret big daddy :love:

he just answered my q's in a pm... he said the mirrors wont fit the NA models, i really want these mirrors though.... and he has to find out about the fogs....

i know Pracing sold the mirrors also but he is in a little situation now so i dont see myself purchasing from him....

if you find any mirrors let me know and i will do the same :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts