Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day,fter I got my car back from my mechanic, I noticed that there was white powder all over my driver side door, my seats, center console, driver side A frame and dashboard. Also, my fuse box cover was ontop of my dashboard and I had a nice three finger salute of dirt on my headliner. WTF :swearin:

I'm not paying my mechanic to get my car dirty. Should I tell him whatsup and to stop doing it or just switch mechanics.

Also, I didn't know my trunk had a light in it(It's burned out) and I was reading about truck light mods that would make my trunk light up nice.

I need some opinions on what to do.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Dude, that sounds pretty weird. My first thought is he triggered the airbags. You actually paid him for this work? Why didn't you ask him about that right away?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, that sounds pretty weird. My first thought is he triggered the airbags. You actually paid him for this work? Why didn't you ask him about that right away?
[/b]
Idon't know, cause im a newb. :D

But I do know it wasn't the airbag and it wasn't that dirty. it was like someone touching everything with dirty hands

1 - 3 of 3 Posts