Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking around for sound clips for the Injens SES Catback exhaust....the one in blackmagics link wont work on my computer for sum reason. Could sum1 post sum sound clips of the injens ses catback exhaust system? Ive tried searching on the forums, but found nothing....so please help. Thanks. :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Ive been looking around for sound clips for the Injens SES Catback exhaust....the one in blackmagics link wont work on my computer for sum reason. Could sum1 post sum sound clips of the injens ses catback exhaust system? Ive tried searching on the forums, but found nothing....so please help. Thanks. :D
[/b]
Hey man is your name felix like felix the cat? anyways, if you're interested in the Injen-SES, I've only heard great things about it's sound but not it's price....due to that matter, not much people have it as it performs just as well as the stock system, or any other exhaust. So finding sound clips would be difficult. Your best bet would be to IM BlackMagik for it, but I'm sure right now he's a PiMp in DisTrEsS so be nice when you ask!

Here I actually see that he fixed it now, maybe he's not distressed anymore....

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...c=35329&hl=

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
its well worth the extra cost over the magnaflow exhaust..

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man is your name felix like felix the cat? anyways, if you're interested in the Injen-SES, I've only heard great things about it's sound but not it's price....due to that matter, not much people have it as it performs just as well as the stock system, or any other exhaust. So finding sound clips would be difficult. Your best bet would be to IM BlackMagik for it, but I'm sure right now he's a PiMp in DisTrEsS so be nice when you ask!

Here I actually see that he fixed it now, maybe he's not distressed anymore....

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...c=35329&hl=
[/b]
Nah, my name is winson, but i use felix cuz its a kool name, lol. I already got a friend to order it for me...i a very interested in it....i just want to hear how it sounds....but the clips on blackmagik post is still not working for me....i guess ill just wait to hear it... :yesnod:

its well worth the extra cost over the magnaflow exhaust..
[/b]
Thats why i got Injens catback instead of magnaflow.....cuz i heard it sound much better, and i do want that kind of sound....even if its like 250-300 dollars more... :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Nah, my name is winson, but i use felix cuz its a kool name, lol. I already got a friend to order it for me...i a very interested in it....i just want to hear how it sounds....but the clips on blackmagik post is still not working for me....i guess ill just wait to hear it... :yesnod:
Thats why i got Injens catback instead of magnaflow.....cuz i heard it sound much better, and i do want that kind of sound....even if its like 250-300 dollars more... :yesnod:
[/b]
i have the Injen SES exhaust and the raspy'ness sounds badass when you have a CAI as well. That combo really opens up the sound of the vehicle and gets alot of heads turning! The sounds of the SES is truly amazing! I shall never think of it as a bad investment just because it sounds so much better than other exhausts that I have heard, plus not everyone has them because they are more money!

·
Registered
158 Posts
When I listened to the sound clip on Blackmagik's link, the start up sounds kinda fart-can like. Is this truly how it sounds.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In blackmagik's clip, it doesnt sound that loud but i like how deep it sounds, i was wondering, at higher rpms, does it sound loud? my exhaust hasn't come in yet.....hopefully itll be in today and i can install it tmw....

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
[/b]
Maybe you'd like this smiley as your avatar for now Felix
I've had it for a long time in my PC .... hey Ross , BTW I'll be changing my matching to yours avatar ; just got the pic I was waiting for taken ... next gotta find someone to downsize-fit to the avatar requirements :)

Ya that Injen SES sure looks just right .. now if I could hear the sound :swearin: my PC doesn't want either but my wallet does :yesnod: ... any other source for video clips ... Ross man shoot us one if you can !?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yea Winson you should put up a sound clip, I was thinking about buying MS exhaust but if injen exhaust sounds better I will probably change over.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, if u want to hear the sound clips, AIM me at felixlexus13 and i will send them to u, cuz thats what blackmagik did and i finally got to see the clips. But i havent gotten mine to install it yet, hopefully i can do it this weekend. But ill let u guys know how it goes, u should definetly switch to the injen SES exhaust, its only 200 or so in difference, but its up to u. Goodluck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts