Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read through reviews of the AutoExe Lowdown springs but didn't see any comments on if the front of the car still clears the normal concrete paking blocks found in many parking areas with the springs installed. So if you have them installed are you still clearing?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yes, the front clears...i am not having any problems with clearance, but knowing how to drive a lowered car also helps a bit...overall, no clearance issues.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks that's good to hear. As far as knowing how to drive a lowered car, have any pointers? My other vehicles are an Isuzu Trooper and a Toyota Land cruiser so I admit I have no idea what you mean. To me, driving the speed6 stock is driving a lowered vehicle

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Anytime going over a curbed entrance, take it slow and at a somewhat sharp angle.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I haven't scraped yet, and have owned much lower cars... just be a little careful thats all, but yes I still clear parking stops...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the info, I have a set on order from corksport, but today they said they wouldn't have them until the 20th of this month. I was debating cancelling the order if lowering would cause more problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts