Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you please specify what you have had break in the rear end and whether if you paid for it, or the warranty covered it.

let me start off:

First Time
Broke: Driver Side Axle, Differential Bolts, Differential Mount and Differential.
Warranty: Yes

Second Time
Broke: Driver Side Axle, Differential Mount, Differentail Bolts.
Warranty: No (Claimed that it was driver abuse from the tire's edges <-- bullshit)

Thanks

EDIT: please explain why the warranty did not cover you

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Why didn't warranty cover the second one? You can't be out of warranty yet.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i just edited my post.... hope that answers your question

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
"Question for ones that have had broken rear ends" I have a broken rear end...there's a crack right down the middle :nana:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
don't you drag race your car??? Not sure how you drive but i don't think mazda should sponsor your racing. You drive hard, things break. Its fact of life. Better then breaking trannies, look at nasioc and evolutionm.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The funny thing is there is a 'pinned' or 'sticky' thread about just this very topic in the Drivetrain area that you posted in.
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=63707
[/b]
I just want to see how many people payed as compared to people who were lucky enough to be covered under warranty.

don't you drag race your car??? Not sure how you drive but i don't think mazda should sponsor your racing. You drive hard, things break. Its fact of life. Better then breaking trannies, look at nasioc and evolutionm.
[/b]
I didn't start going to the racetrack up until October. I had broken the axle for the first time in January of 2006, and then again in August of 2006.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.