Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm just wondering, CVR has the both the front and rear going for 480 shipped, but they don't have any in stock, do you guyz have any in stock, and would you be able to match that price?

BTW, I'm in Canada, so what I mean is match that price if I were to live in the states.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Ok, I'm just wondering, CVR has the both the front and rear going for 480 shipped, but they don't have any in stock, do you guyz have any in stock, and would you be able to match that price?

BTW, I'm in Canada, so what I mean is match that price if I were to live in the states.
[/b]
Well, I just checked CVR's site, and it seems they may have changed their price, since they're now listed at $500 shipped, which is the same amount we sell them for with our coupon. But anyhow, they're on backorder from Koni right now, which is why no one can get them. I believe we do have one supplier that has them, but we would have to charge an additional $30.00 to get them from that supplier. According to Koni, they may not have them off backorder until July, but we're checking to see if anything at all will be available before then. Also, once they are available, shipping to Canada would be $32.00 for USPS Air Mail.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, I C thx for the info, btw the price i mentioned was for the "group buy" price in their section of the forum

·
Registered
810 Posts
Are the Konis off backorder yet?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I believe we do have one supplier that has them, but we would have to charge an additional $30.00 to get them from that supplier.
[/b]
Hey falcontx - can you confirm that you can get these now from your other supplier? I'd be willing to pay the extra $30. I need to get my hands on some of these soon and nobody seems to have them in stock. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
mwortham
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing