Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I know some of you have seen my posts about how badly I want a 6s hatchback. I know that it won't be arriving in the US until the end of the year, maybe even February of 2004. I wish it would come sooner, but I will wait until it comes instead of buying a car I don't really want.

My question is, when do you think that I can place my order for the 6 hatchback? I know it will be a "popular" car and a lot of people will want to buy one as well. I don't want to be stuck waiting months after I place my order to receive my 6. I would like to place my order so that I can get my 6 at roughly the same time as the hatchbacks are released. So to those of you who did something similar when the sedan was released, how soon before the release did you place your order?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Reading Topic: Question about ordering a 6...

First you need to find a dealer/salesperson you can work with. Let them know what you want. If the salesperson is any good he will contact you as soon as Mazda gives them the go on orders.

When Ford was introducing the 86' Taurus I went to several local dealers and told them that the minute they got one to test drive to give me a call. One dealer got an early test driver/not for sale model in and the salesman called me that day. Ordered the car I wanted that evening.

·
Registered
212 Posts

Mmmm....'86 Taurus. I remember when my dad brought me a brochure of that car back then (we were living in Czechoslovakia back then)...I thought it was soooo cool, especially since all we had were crappy Russian, Czech and East German sh!tboxes... The Taurus was really a pretty revolutionary vehicle for its time. I wish Ford would do something like that again with the current Taurus but it looks like they'll just replace it with new models and let Taurus die... [sigh]

Sorry I didn't add anything useful to the topic at hand :)

·
Registered
980 Posts

It's all good, I am not adding anything to this thread neither with this reply. Although, it is adding up my post count. :thumbup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts