Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive seen alot of mazda6's out there and on this site but all the ones ive seen with the mesh grille has a body kit or something...im not planning to get a body kit but i kinda want the mesh grille...i have a 04 mazda6s and it has the stock sport kit on it....would it still look good if i got just the mesh kit?

thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^
^
^

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Paint the black plastic mesh you have silver and the grose chrome mustache body color. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
There are a ton of kits out there that are really cheap. The whole grill is only held in by two screws and a couple of clips that snap right loose. I got the billet grill cover for mine, but a lot of people don't like it. I personally love it, but like I said, there are a ton of options to choose between and the most important thing is to make sure you keep with a theme. Don't mix a Carbon Fiber one with a chrome kit and black wheels. Pick a direction and stick with it. I would personally go with a mesh kit with a darker car or paint to match with a brighter color.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well you see, i was just planning to get a mesh grill and thats it. hah keep my body stock...

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
366 Posts
It would make it look more sportier. Cuz when i had my stock front bumper, i changed the lower grill to mesh but it looked kinda weird on my car b/c it was shine aluminum on yellow...but it mad it look alot sportier though. I would change it if u want a more sportier look on ur 6 and maybe paint the mesh or dull it, so it wouldnt be as shine...

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
don't forget about the wind resistance that is pushed into the mesh grille when driving at higher speeds of 40+ mph. that will bend in your mesh and make it look like arse! personal experience

1 - 8 of 8 Posts