1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
It sounds sooooooo good too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
would an the speed6 exhaust run the same way as the 6i exhaust? i mean cat back to the mufflers. I wouldnt mind getting the magnaflow exhaust but i'd like the 2.5" exhaust from the speed6 rather the 2.25" from the 6i. I can do the custom pipig from the header to the cat if need be.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
if i was buying a kit, i wouldnt bother buying anything other then the maganflow kit, or the tanabe. id def stay away from anything OBX when it comes to exhaust. cause everything ive ever heard from them sounds like a honda. lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Is there a sound clip of the magnaflow exhaust? I'd rather the car not sound like my honda sport bike lol.

EDIT: Nvm found some on the mag site, sounds good not to 'ricy' or 'tinny'

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
recordings never sound right. the things its recorded on, and the loading process always mess it up. but there not loud, or ricey at all. even on the 2.3 there a very low tone. no one will be confusing you for a civic. lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am so noob. I read this and I dont know if we are talking about mazdaspeed 6 or mazda 6i..

I WANT EXAHUST..

I have 2.3L mazda 6i, 4 door sedan, auto trans/sport shifter

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
get this kit. theres one used for 200 in the classifieds.

Reactions: Saphenouss

·
Registered
8 Posts
this section is for our mazda 6i 2.3's. the mazdaspeed's have the own specific section. :)

welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the reply! and thanks for welcoming me =]

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a 08 Mazda 6i I want to know if the underbody of the 03-07 changed I want to get Magna flow cat back exhaust for it? I think it sounds sweet please help...

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
the underbodys for the 03-08 are slightly different depending upon if you have the 4 cyl or v6...just make sure when you buy the catback kit to differentiate which engine you have. but if you buy the wrong one you can always take it to an exhaust shop and have them fit it for you its just a different pipe (y pipe?) cant remember what its called atm.

Reactions: blackedout 6
1 - 20 of 24 Posts