Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm going to do my first service soon, I'll put some real pressure on them for this crap.

Smoov82: How long was it taking to load the 750 songs? Which version of iOS did your iPhone have on it at the time?

·
Registered
55 Posts
and don't forget the fifth most important added feature:

5) 2.0 TO 3.5 PEAK V/m (radiation exposure) that your body is absorbing. The only safe amount of exposure should only be .03 PEAK V/m. Now microwave ovens put out 6.0+ PEAK V/m, and we're being exposed to half that level sitting in our own cars. That's amazing.

By the way, I should know this information, as I've tested it with this very meter:

Amazon.com: acoustimeter

It's one of the most reliable radiation meters available on the market today. It's really sad because all of us that are using bluetooth think it's safe, and because so many people are using this, most of us are thinking that it must be "okay." It's not. We're being exposed to very dangerous levels of radiation almost everyday. Look at what's going on, people now at the age of 45 to 55 that are getting cancer. That didn't happen 25 to 30 years ago. This is ridiculous.

What's even more foolish is that we're not looking at the cause. Well... now you know. The other part of that is the GMO'd food we're eating, but I'm really just sticking with the bluetooth (radiation exposure) issue. But, it's your decision. I say, do your own homework and get one of this meters if you don't believe me and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Bluetooth is the safest wireless you are using. If you are streaming media I'd be far more concerned with the 4G signals and wifi. They have FAR more power behind them. Bluetooth only uses 100mW max transmit power, 4G signals go up into the 2-watt range. By comparison, Bluetooth is negligible risk, not in the same ballpark as any other radio signal you are being bombarded with on a daily basis.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.