Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had no problems with my old iPhone 4 16gb with about 750 songs on it. Then all of a sudden when clicking on ipod tab nothing happens. Unplug usb/iPhone and all it will do is "ipod reading." I drove 50 minutes with it reading and nothing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you take out the fuse shouldn't it reset the radio? My programmed stations were still setup prior to taking out the fuses. Regardless I'm taking out the fuses for over an hour.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My friend that works at Mazda is tech savy and said that it's not Mazda its Apple. He said it's not just Mazda having this ipod issue but a lot of the new cars. Apple wants the car industry to pay them for ipod function.

Not sure this is true. My iPhone 4 hasn't been hooked up to network and it just quit. Who knows. Taking my car in for an oil change Wednesday and I'm going to do more digging.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Took my car to dealership for oil change. Tech hooked up his iPhone 4 and a belkin cord and it worked. He hooked my iPhone 4 up using his cord and it wouldn't work. It showed charging but no music. I hooked up my ipod nano 6th gen with iphone 4 cord and it works. Dont know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.