Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I've been scouring the Earth looking for Black True Euro tail lights, and it seems like a futile effort. The only source I've come across are these tail lights that "hk-plus" is selling. I've read all over the forum that people have had mixed results with the quality of his products. Should I DEFINITELY steer clear away from him, or give it a shot and hope that I get a quality product? If there have been issues regarding FITMENT on my car, I will probably steer clear. However, if the issues are mostly cosmetic, I could do my best to clean them up. I'd really like some feedback.

Secondly, I was looking to buy these illuminated door sills from "hk-plus" as well. Has there been any quality issues regarding these? Also, $14.99 seems pretty cheap for this electrical part. Does it come with all the wires and stuff that is needed, or is there another eBay seller that is selling the same product with everything I need?

If anyone can give me some feedback and some help, I'd appreciate it greatly. Hope to hear from you. Thanks, guys.

-Matt

·
Registered
718 Posts
can't help you on the lights, but thats where i got my sills and have had no problem

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
From what I've heard, the deal with the lights that hk-plus sells is that they are factory seconds. Meaning they will all have some slight cosmetic defect, but it varies.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Those are factory lights. He is looking for the Euro tails, no bulge. As for the lights, every person that has gotten them so far, at least from what I have seen there has been bubbles on the seals. One member paitned a black stripe on the seal which seemed to cover them up very well and you couldn't see the blemishes at all. If your willing to dish out the money on a gamble I would say do it, and then paint them and make them look authentic!

·
Registered
457 Posts
I can't speak for the lights either, but I got my door sills (Mazda 6 SS sills) from hk-plus as well and other than having to bend them to the correct shape of the current door step I think it adds a lot of class.

The only thing I can REALLY add is that for about a month Ebay showed hk-plus' status as no longer registered, came close to worrying me since it was right after my purchase of the door sills.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts