Mazda 6 Forums banner

PW M6s on matte black powdercoated RX8s!

11K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  codywakeford 
#1 ·
As title says... My car is sporting a new look.... again. I love this setup, it looks better in person. Matte is kind of like a satin finish, but just a hair more dull... I love it. I am very happy I didn't go gloss...

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
This was the setup before the most recent change-

BEFORE pic

#5 ·
I like the rx8s as I'm rocking them too, but what happened to the wheels from the before pic.... Those are pure sex!!!!

#6 ·
I still have them, they will be up for sale as soon as I get compliance pics...

#7 ·
Your pm box is full, send me some info. Interested!!

#10 ·
yeah those things have an adhesive gum holding them on, if you get a real hot day go out and peel away very slowly. a lot of people use different adhesive gum removers, wd40 or whatever. just take your time, then buff all the adhesive gum out and wax, clear coat safe rubbing compound it out and you'll be straight.

#11 ·
by the way i do like that matte black finish on the wheels a lot better then the glossy, i've seen them up close and they do more justice in person... how much you pay for them? theres only 2 people around here that do the powdercoating around here and their charging like $115 per wheel!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.