Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I was at SCN but was the only 6 there. Where do u all hang out?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
WOW

·
Registered
771 Posts
Are you the guy i met at school with the carbon fiiber EVERYTHING??? IF so .... glad you took my advice and joined tthe club......post pics of your ride so our Toronto members will be as shocked as i was.....its up there with alot of the show cars..

i'v been meaning to call you about the eibachs but have decided to go with a coilover setup. ... but dont worry for that price youll get em sold for sure.

Regarding your question, our hang out meets are always posted and pinned in the Toronto section.... we just had a meet with the 3 guys on the 25th .... so another one should be around the corner ...check back every so often for dates....

anyways, Welcome to the club, you'll find alot of usefull inforamtion here..
ps. if this isnt who i met ...then opps. but welcome to the club anyways.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey dude, yeah its me. Thanks for putting me onto this club, but i don't know how to put photos up.

Are you the guy i met at school with the carbon fiiber EVERYTHING??? IF so .... glad you took my advice and joined tthe club......post pics of your ride so our Toronto members will be as shocked as i was.....its up there with alot of the show cars..

i'v been meaning to call you about the eibachs but have decided to go with a coilover setup. ... but dont worry for that price youll get em sold for sure.

Regarding your question, our hang out meets are always posted and pinned in the Toronto section.... we just had a meet with the 3 guys on the 25th .... so another one should be around the corner ...check back every so often for dates....

anyways, Welcome to the club, you'll find alot of usefull inforamtion here..
ps. if this isnt who i met ...then opps. but welcome to the club anyways.
[/b]

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Hey dude, yeah its me. Thanks for putting me onto this club, but i don't know how to put photos up.
[/b]
Sign up a site such as photobucket.com that provides free photo hosting service. Upload ur files then copy the url of the picture that u want to share and paste it into the box. The box will bounce up once u hit the "Insert Image" button above.

Now, post the pics of ur car, I bet everyone is eager to see it!!!

·
Registered
797 Posts
are you the guy with the red 6? with carbon fiber hood lip and shit?

my friends at seneca were telling me about your car, they were like guy its like ur fuckinh dream car man. were u at seneca friday? cause i came by and just missed ur car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, never heard it called a dream car, but yeah it has helped with a fantasy or two lol. Yeah I was at seneca on friday, weather was crap though. I'm gonna try and post a pic today

are you the guy with the red 6? with carbon fiber hood lip and shit?

my friends at seneca were telling me about your car, they were like guy its like ur fuckinh dream car man. were u at seneca friday? cause i came by and just missed ur car.
[/b]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I Hope this works.

·
Registered
255 Posts
holly mama..... !! (o_O) !!

she is so darn HOT~~!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this guys doin it big....T-dots doin it big.....jus wait till summa
[/b]
Here is a few more pics I know what i'm doin now lol.

Interior

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
HOLY COW... :shocked: That's the most heavily modded 6 so far in Canada!

Btw, where do you get the dash kit? Is it custom made?
I have a touch-screen DVD too but I want to keep the 6 disc changer if possible.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
HOLY SHIET THAT'S THE ONE MY FRIEND'S B/F'S DAD WORKED ON
APC SHIET

damn!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
hmmm is this the Ractive show car? it was on PASMAG a while back...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
21 Participants
von Khan
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing