Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
QUOTE (djquik1 @ Feb 16 2009, 04:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1520646
After reading Kyle's post.It seems like this is at least a good sponsor willing to fix any previous issues.

thank god[/b]
I definately agree. I sent him a PM and he solved my issues quick and with no hassle.

:thumbup: :thumbup: For taking care of your customers.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
PM sent as well. i'm willing to see what enerpulse is willing to do.

pre-gapped plugs would be nice.

i was about ready to buy the one-step colder Denso's this week, but perhaps i can put off that purchase a week or two.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I believe that Enerpulse will make a real effort to make this right. Thanks for your help Kyle.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I had a more fun issue with my 6i.

Thread here has some background and some before and after relations:
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=98652

I e-mailed Enerpulse on 7/24/08 regarding a refund and never got a response. I did receive a new set of plugs that I never installed (who knows where they are now) but I'd still like my refund.

PMm-ing Kyle w/details

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
QUOTE (Brandini @ Feb 18 2009, 07:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1521700
I e-mailed Enerpulse on 7/24/08 regarding a refund and never got a response. I did receive a new set of plugs that I never installed (who knows where they are now) but I'd still like my refund.[/b]
out of curiosity, did you call as well? or relay only on email? as a point of future reference you cannot really expect anyone in business to respond to an email as could expect from a documented phone call or registered letter.

i'd hate to have to side with Enerpulse here, but you cannot really expect a refund beyond the "30 day money back guarantee" period.

Enerpulse provides a warranty; it's the end users' responsibility to exercise the it.

From Enerpulse:
"Pulstar™ is warranted to the purchaser against all defects in materials or workmanship for a period of four years from the date of the original purchase. . . .To obtain warranty service, return the product or products to the retail outlet where originally purchased, or return the product or products with shipping prepaid to Enerpulse, Inc. click for full text

that said, if you experienced problems within the first 30 days you should have requested a refund then by phone or sending the plugs back to them by registered mail. otherwise, you should have reinstalled the new plugs, or sold them NIB to some other interested party.

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (Kylej1050 @ Feb 13 2009, 02:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1519479
Yes.

If someone from the group buy wants replacement plugs I'll gladly have them sent out. Just email or PM your name and the address it was shipped to and I'll personally take care of the replacements. I don't know who was in charge of getting replacements out and making sure you guys were happy with your purchases but it doesn't look like it was handled well at all.

As I'd mentioned before, strength is about to go up again in a week or two so expect replacements to wait that long before I actually get them in for shipment.[/b]
What's your email address and I'll send the info.

Thanx

·
Registered
208 Posts
QUOTE (Kylej1050 @ Feb 23 2009, 03:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1523822
[email protected]

I'm usually pretty quick at replying to my emails if I'm in the office.[/b]
On my 1st set, after ~2200 miles, 2 of the 4 plugs failed. I got a replacement set, but developed a misfire in cylinder #3 after a couple hundred miles, at which point I swapped out for the OEM ones. I recently reinstalled the set, and have sinced developed a misfire in cylinder #4.

Well, I sent Kyle an email, and he's taking care of me. I hope that the new set will last the claimed 4yr/50k miles. Money is money, and if at the end of the day, I'm able to get several years of use, I'll be happy. Kyle will be gapping them for me to the specified .025...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have yet to hear from anyone from Pulstar plugs. Not Kyle or anyone else. I PM'd him a week ago, and no reply whatsoever. Is that how you do business? :nono:

·
Registered
213 Posts
So let me get this straight. I bought plugs during the group buy and now they are collecting dust but Pulstar will send me their new plugs now since those plugs had so many issues?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
QUOTE (KaiserShake @ Mar 2 2009, 03:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1527481
So let me get this straight. I bought plugs during the group buy and now they are collecting dust but Pulstar will send me their new plugs now since those plugs had so many issues?[/b]

Kyle the enerpulse rep said they would replace anyone who bought during that GB's plugs no questions asked, so yes I would assume if you contact them he will replace them for you with the new stronger plugs.

·
Registered
208 Posts
QUOTE (versyejr @ Mar 2 2009, 12:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1527466
I have yet to hear from anyone from Pulstar plugs. Not Kyle or anyone else. I PM'd him a week ago, and no reply whatsoever. Is that how you do business? :nono:[/b]

Yeah, you should send Kyle an email at the address he provided earlier, a couple posts above. He responded to my several emails all within 24 hours, and it usually took me longer to respond to his responses than it took for him to respond to me... if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I just emailed him at his work address. We will see what happens as I would love to dyno these again for the 6 club. :drive:

edit: Kyle is shipping the new plugs out gapped at .40 so I will get to retest them very soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Alrighty, if I've been contacted for confirmed replacements they left here today. All gaps verified and listed below.

Username - Gap - Estimated Delivery
lapisbluinhou - .040" - 3/6/2009
Mazda6007 - .040" - 3/10/2009
mk706 - .025" - 3/9/2009
versyejr - .025" - 3/9/2009
wk03879 - .025" - 3/10/2009
rosem32 - .040" - 3/10/2009

Replacements from now on should leave within a day of the request(same day if early enough). If they will be delayed for some reason I'll advise.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Thx Kyle I received my tracking # .
Again :thumbup: :thumbup: for you and Enerpulse. Shows that you guys really value your customers, your rep. , and your business.

·
Registered
415 Posts
It's good to know that Enerpulse has released a new stronger plug and is honoring replacements for members. I did purchase a set on the GB but never installed it seeing the problems others are having. I just emailed Kyle. There is hope!

41 - 60 of 78 Posts