Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I own a Mazda Protege. Anyhoo I also run the Canadian Protege Club website, MPSport.net.

Well we just had our 2nd annual meet yesterday, and it turned out wicked. 60+ cars...

As some of you may also know, I run a website called Goonish.com.

Well we took some video shots from the meet, and put up a video... check it out and leme know what you think...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Protege Meet'

Goonish.. that's something like Jackass, am I right? Some movies are a bit like this programm.. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Very cool indeed!

You did a nice job on the video. And it must have been heck of a fun meet!!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Originally posted by OppenheimeR

Goonish.. that's something like Jackass, am I right? Some movies are a bit like this programm.. ;)[/b]
Sorta, Jackass is just people doing REAL stupid things. We do moreso short videos, short scripts, funny stuff. Not just beating people up, and finding it funny...

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Very cool indeed!

You did a nice job on the video. And it must have been heck of a fun meet!!!:D[/b]
Thanks! It was a pretty good meet... It took place at the Mazda HQ here in Richmond.

Below is a quote from one guy from the club who is friends with a salesguy at the Richmond Mazda Dealership:

Just got off the phone with Marko (salesman) who forwarded the excellent video by the goonies to mazda canada. They seem to be extremly impressed with the whole meet and are really going to be behind us for the next one. The video has already made its way to the head office in Toronto and they are very pleased.

I think we can expect some good corporate support from them in the future. Also, I have forwarded a thank you picture and note to them on behalf of the club, so the three guys that are holding the banner in the ramp shot will now be famous or infamous with Mazda Canada. :rof

Looks like we did a good job and I have to thank everyone for again for their support and help and an extra special thanks to Amish and his crew for the video.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Cool!

(Perhaps this means you in the end can get some financial support for this site also...:D )

·
Registered
246 Posts

Cool!

(Perhaps this means you in the end can get some financial support for this site also...:D )[/b]
That's great news! But there's still something I don't understand: Amish, you live in Estonia (somewhere near Russia ;)); and you went to Richmont (Canada!?) with your Protege for this meeting? Guess that's really expensive, to take your car with you on vacation.. :D

Coen

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Amish, you live in Estonia (somewhere near Russia ;)); and you went to Richmont (Canada!?) with your Protege for this meeting? Guess that's really expensive, to take your car with you on vacation.. :D

Coen[/b]
I don't think he agrees with you. It's Sigvard who lives in Estonia. Amish lives in Richmond...:D

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

That's great news! But there's still something I don't understand: Amish, you live in Estonia (somewhere near Russia ;)); and you went to Richmont (Canada!?) with your Protege for this meeting? Guess that's really expensive, to take your car with you on vacation.. :D

Coen[/b]
Lol, well you know how COMMITED I am to me and my car... lol, I live in Richmond, which is a bridge away from Vancouver (BC)...

I don't think he agrees with you. It's Sigvard who lives in Estonia. Amish lives in Richmond...:D[/b]
:D

·
Registered
246 Posts

Well, not everyone can have an A+ in geography...:D[/b]
:D, nah, When I shut the pc of, I suddenly remembered that it was Sigvard who lived there.. Nevermind though.. And yes, I don't have an A+, but I do have an A.. :hoho

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

We won't tell your teacher about this mix-up then, cause we wouldn't want to be the reason why they lowered your grade to a B...:D

·
Registered
246 Posts

We won't tell your teacher about this mix-up then, cause we wouldn't want to be the reason why they lowered your grade to a B...:D[/b]
:D Thanx! But my geography hasn't that much to do with topografy (so that explains :))but with politics and environment, regional views of a country/region, the changes in climate etc. Sounds more difficult, not? :sarc

Coen

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Nations aren't topography...that would be geography. Topography is mapping height differencies in an area. Mountains 'n' stuff.

:D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts