Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have 6 prosport gauges that i want to sell they are almost brand new never actually hooked them up only to power only they are in excellent condition . all are 52mm they are -water temp,air/fuel,oil pressure,volt meter,oil temp, fuel pressure all are electronic gauges. askinf 180 shipped for all of them or 35 each shipped and if you need the gauge pod at no charge but shipping cost because of the size of it

SDC11044.jpg

SDC11045.jpg

SDC11046.jpg

SDC11047.jpg

SDC11048.jpg

SDC11049.jpg

SDC11050.jpg

SDC11043.jpg

·
Registered
370 Posts
hey what do you have left? and is that water temp same as the one already in the car? sorry stupid question but im new to pods thats y i ask...if its not ill take all four but if it is i dont need it and ill take the other 3...let me know via pm thanks :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gauges

I still have all gauges except oil pressure , oil temp. Let me know if anybody is interested.

THANKS

·
Registered
640 Posts
what pod do you have?

·
Registered
100 Posts
How much for the rest of them? Im really looking at water temp,air/fuel,volt meter, and the pod.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gauges

this is the one

Home > Gauges > Amber / White Performance Gauges > Amber / White - 52mm Air Fuel Ratio Gauge
Amber / White - 52mm Air Fuel Ratio Gauge

Price: $46.99

In Stock
Item Number: 216BFWAAF270
Manufacturer: Prosport Gauges
Manufacturer Part No: 216BFWAAF270

Quantity:
* Whole number only

Analog Air Fuel Ratio Gauge
Monitors your A/F ratio in real time. This is one of the easiest gauges to install. It picks up the signal from your stock O2 sensor and displays the reading instantly on the Gauge. This Gauge is most useful to alert the driver to a lean condition under wide-open throttle when the computer adjustments are in a loop and no longer quickly changing.
This gauge also incorporates our opening ceremony/needle sweep each time the vehicle is started.
Amber/ White-blacked out when off.​

Related Products

1 - 17 of 17 Posts