Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!! this is a project I've been working on for quite sometime... and I think it will be very beneficial to everyone.
History: Throughout the years of checking out Mazda 6 technical facts, forums, manuals, and all that I noticed my info was cluttered everywhere and sites with useful info where closing down. So I got tired of it and decided to start Project M6.

What it exactly is: A cool file made by me, Its totally free and dont even care about the rep, i'm just a fan of the Mazda 6 and want to contribute to the community. It is a file that has articles found on this site, and others sites wrapped up into one single program with a simple navigation template and viewer. Sadly it is currently only the 1st generation model, but if anyone has any useful info on adding, or ideas to make it better, or just plain good info let me know.... also if you check it out and notice an error let me know so I can fix it... It is still in the process as i'm adding more as I have time. Enjoy and hope this helps tons of people out just like this awesome forum.

Download link:
Project M6 Download Link (ZIPPED, Approx. 50MB)

If the site reaches Maximum Bandwith(as its currently free hosting), send me a PM and I'll email it or something to you. I found this cool little thing super helpful, I hope you to.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The is certainly on the right track and I love what I see so far. The only thing that would be nice to see is the engine service manual for the V6

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for some feed back!! I'll definitely try and get some V6 and mazdaspeed love in there, and I thought Mazdatech was finished, I guess someone resurrected them. Right now its still at its beginners stage, since i'm still in school it might be a little while for another update. If you also have any good article finds on the web to add send me a PM and i'll add them in. Thanks for the Feedback, keep them coming!!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Cool idea man, I like where this is going.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Nice man. Just hope to avoid having some greedy pricks trying to get money off you by bringing a lawsuit for using info on their site

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for some feed back!! I'll definitely try and get some V6 and mazdaspeed love in there, and I thought Mazdatech was finished, I guess someone resurrected them. Right now its still at its beginners stage, since i'm still in school it might be a little while for another update. If you also have any good article finds on the web to add send me a PM and i'll add them in. Thanks for the Feedback, keep them coming!!
I do agree with your opinions, it's really a good and flexible job....
Very well said, thanks for sharing.

Download Vlc Player

1 - 10 of 10 Posts