• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen here, I've put a lot on the car. Various suspension, engine, chassis, lighting, and interior products. I'm creating this poll because I have too much free time, and would like to help contribute back into a community that has guided me as much as this forum has.

Would there be interest in product reviews of things such as the BCR coilovers, UR/beatrush bracing, AutoExe parts, DD lighting, and more? Format would likely be "what is it," "what's nice/not nice," "ease of install," etc etc.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
I'm never against sharing experience or knowledge of products for our vehicles, and I'm certainly never against things along the lines or DIYs if you're willing to make them.

Let me know if you need/want any help setting up or picking sections for anything (even if it's only 1 thread) that you're up for posting.

From my experience, I find most people are curious about: Suspension, Exhaust, Intake, and anything electrical.

·
Registered
22 Posts
totally agree. I'm trying to get to my "10" posts so I could PM you about the LEDs you did in the trunk and hood. As a mature guy, I need the additional lights. So, that kind of information would be great. I really like your work toward making it look OEM. But I really need the additional lighting in the trunk, and the eng lights would just be nice.
Thanks,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Zeff,
Thanks for the PM with the info. I tried to reply, but the software says I haven't posted enough to have those PM privileges.

"To be able to send PMs your post count must be 15 or greater.

You currently have 3 posts and you can send PMs to following users only: MrTea, flipper66, Nealio, kpjimmy, jmhinkle, TiGraySpeed6, Byakuya, test, Administrator, Mazda Gremlyn, Mz6GreyGhost, Insane, AG Jeff, Shanook."

I'll get LEDs and harness purchased. I've haven't done a lot of work, but I can tackle some of the more simple jobs. I really want the install to look professional, and last, because I plan on keeping this car a long time. Once I get picture privileges, I'll post my other ride, a 1990 Saab 900T I picked up in Sweden. Any how, thanks, will plan to stay in touch. I'm a busy busy man, much more so than I should be -- I also live out of a suitcase 2 weeks/month : - ((

This is post #4 .
Cheers,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Mazda6 Blue
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing