Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i just got done installing the Fujita Intake system and now for some reason my controls on the drivers side wont roll down any other windows. It will roll down the drivers window but none of the other ones. All the lights are lighting up on the switches and each window will roll down with its own switch but not with the drivers control. Also the Automatic roll down feature doesnt work (when u hold down the unlock button). And the window lock is not on. Anybody have any clues what might have caused this????

PS- The intake sounds amazing and i now can hear my BOV!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
It's in the owners manual. You have to reset the windows any time you disconnect the battery. Just go to each door and roll the window down about 3 inches and then back up and hold the button til you hear a "click click".... do it for each window and they'll be programmed and then the driver door will control them like it should. Really easy to do, takes less than 30 seconds.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome man, thanks alot! And what a quick response, we should give u a medal!!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
you get the double bitch slap here. :slap:

1. you didn't use the search key.
2. you posted in the engine/drivetrain section.

ugh....

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

ugh....
[/b]
Kinda true about the search key, but everytime i try to use it it gives me an error message and i did try.

Secondly, It only happened right after the intake install. So i thought I might have done something wrong on the install thats why i posted it here.

Im not one to get in a fuss about bullshit but the question was answered. Thank you steelgray6i, Mods if u want to close this down you are more than welcome.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts

ugh....
[/b]
dabears2k? is that you?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Seriously though..... why flame?
Yea, he should've searched........but if you're gonna flame him just ignore the topic.
It takes you just as much effort to chew him out as it would to just answer the question and be done with it. This post could've been over with after one response..............

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Seriously though..... why flame?
Yea, he should've searched........but if you're gonna flame him just ignore the topic.
It takes you just as much effort to chew him out as it would to just answer the question and be done with it. This post could've been over with after one response..............
[/b]
Your response earned you a medal - what do you care?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts