Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to throw this out there...

I am having problems with my mirror at night. It does not auto dim and the compass goes a fritz at night with weird symbols coming up. Anyone has had this problem with their Speed6? Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks, Speed6Turbo

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Just wanted to throw this out there...

I am having problems with my mirror at night. It does not auto dim and the compass goes a fritz at night with weird symbols coming up. Anyone has had this problem with their Speed6? Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks, Speed6Turbo
[/b]
i havent had this problem, but did have a problem with the compass after the initial install. it was not reading direction correctly. in the manual it says to take 4 right hand turns in a row to recalibrate it. this didnt work and i had to take it back to the dealership where they fixed it. in any case, i think u need to take it back.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent had this problem, but did have a problem with the compass after the initial install. it was not reading direction correctly. in the manual it says to take 4 right hand turns in a row to recalibrate it. this didnt work and i had to take it back to the dealership where they fixed it. in any case, i think u need to take it back.
[/b]
Just made an appointment to take it back on Monday for them to fix the mirror, do the reflash, and fix the allignment problem. Thanks for the info...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts