Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got some tinted side markers from Rockblocker.com after doing some searching here for tinted markers... anyway I got em and went to test fit, and they looked like a 2 year old had cut them out. They were cut short all the way around, and were wavy around the front section leaving a gap of about 2mm. I am pissed. I e-mailed them 2 days in a row with no response. Any body else have this problem? Where can I find decent tinted markers!? or better yet BLACK side markers!? :swearin: :swearin: :swearin:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
just tint them yourself. i bought some tint off of ebay and just did it myself. no worries about fitment that way.

why is this in the electrical section? thisshould be inthe exterior mods section. no worries, though. :)

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
My car was the test car for the sidemarkers, and the fittment is perfect. I know that there have been a lot of people that have gotten the side markers from him, and they have all been happy (AFAIK). Chad will make it right, you might have just gotten a bad set

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Nice work guys. I have Clear-Guard overlays on my NA tails for now. My Euros are in the garage, ran out of tint spray!

Also, shouldn't this be in the Exterior Mods section?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think I might just go with the night-shade route. Thanks for the input fellas! Its good to know that not evrey one has had a bad experence with rockblocker. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got some tinted side markers from Rockblocker.com after doing some searching here for tinted markers... anyway I got em and went to test fit, and they looked like a 2 year old had cut them out. They were cut short all the way around, and were wavy around the front section leaving a gap of about 2mm. I am pissed. I e-mailed them 2 days in a row with no response. Any body else have this problem? Where can I find decent tinted markers!? or better yet BLACK side markers!? :swearin: :swearin: :swearin:
[/b]

I am so glad to see that you took it upon yourself to post your comments before getting an answer from us as to how or what we need to do to resolve the issue you are claiming to have. I will make a suggestion before you go and post about a product you know nothing about seek advice and wait for a response from people that do know. I am sorry that we did not get to your response on Friday as someone here said we are just a little busy. Some days we see over 200 emails and cannot get to all of them as fast you might like us to. You could have also tried calling instead of venting on here.

I do appreciate a couple of the members letting me know the issue at hand so I can address the situation proplery on Monday. There is no need to post here in this thread anymore since the matter can be taken care of offline not to bore anyone.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Is there an option for a lighter tint? I want to tint my sidemarkers, but I dont want them to look black, just smoked amber...

Maybe something like this?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am so glad to see that you took it upon yourself to post your comments before getting an answer from us as to how or what we need to do to resolve the issue you are claiming to have. I will make a suggestion before you go and post about a product you know nothing about seek advice and wait for a response from people that do know. I am sorry that we did not get to your response on Friday as someone here said we are just a little busy. Some days we see over 200 emails and cannot get to all of them as fast you might like us to. You could have also tried calling instead of venting on here.

I do appreciate a couple of the members letting me know the issue at hand so I can address the situation proplery on Monday. There is no need to post here in this thread anymore since the matter can be taken care of offline not to bore anyone.

Thanks
[/b]
To tell ya the truth, I feel that I waited two work days without a response. Just as you are busy so am I. During the day I cant make long-distance calls at work. And since I ordered online, I fired out some e-mails. Then (if you read my original post) I DID seek advice here on the board. As far as not knowing anything about the product... whats to know. It is a tinted vinyl sticker. not quantum physics. :huh: I just hope to get my $$ back. Im sure that this was just a mistake, hey we are all human. There are apparently plenty of ppl here who have had nothing but good reviews which is why I went with rockblocker over clear-gaurd in the first place.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
11 Participants
PDX6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing