Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had been in communication with this member back and fourth for about 2 months. About a month ago when I finally decided to buy a HID kit from him he told me that it was no problem he still have the kit and bulbs and would sell them to me. I sent over the money on July 27th 2006 and expected the shipment to arrive maybe about a week from TX to PA. Weeks went by and communication has been bad. Week after week he promised to ship the item the next day after replying to my PM's. To date I have not received even a tracking number and have not heard from him since August 21st.

Other buyers beware!!! :irate: :swearin: :irate:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I don't think this is a case of him being a bad guy, I had no problems when I bought from him, but that was early in the game when he had just recently wrecked his car, and was still frequenting the board. Do you have an email address for him, his paypal addy?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think this is a case of him being a bad guy, I had no problems when I bought from him, but that was early in the game when he had just recently wrecked his car, and was still frequenting the board. Do you have an email address for him, his paypal addy?
[/b]
Have been trying all of the above.

I did not think that my post said he was a bad guy, I simply was warning other buyers of what I am going through. In fact from what I understand this is now the second topic of bad dealings with him. Other than that he was a really cool guy when we had come conversation back and fourth but business wise...... :nono:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
i agree....because since his car has been long gone, i'd imagine that he's not gonna be around the board as often, but you do make a good point, he is a good guy, and our conversations have been great. As for as doing business...i wouldnt know ....

good luck, hopefully you'll receive your kit someday.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i agree....because since his car has been long gone, i'd imagine that he's not gonna be around the board as often, but you do make a good point, he is a good guy, and our conversations have been great. As for as doing business...i wouldnt know ....

good luck, hopefully you'll receive your kit someday.
[/b]
Well, papal resolution will be my next step. I'm going to give him a day or so to get on here and pled his case. I really did not want to run the guy over with the bus but he has brought this on himself

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
This isn't the first instance of this member not performing the business transaction as expected. The previous issue involved a grill. PM Anjyl_99 for details (or search for her previous post on it).

There's a trend forming....

Recommend getting the mods/admins involved.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
What would booting him solve?

And yeah, he's definitely a good guy, not sure why he'd have any business practices as such. As stated, he wouldn't be around the forums much anymore since he got his SRT-4 but, you think he'd still have the same email and get notifications of the thread he started w/ parts for sale.

*shrug* Best of luck in your conflict resolution.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
boot him
[/b]
It'll never happen. Theres members on here who down right scammed/attempted to scam people out of LArge amounts of money and it was blanted they did it on purpose and they never even got banned.

Granted his car got wrecked so he may not come here anymore. Thats not an excuse to not give someone there product. Just because he doesn't come here anymore does't mean he all o fa sudden is no longer aware of business transaction. I bet he had no problem getting off his ass to take the money and spend it so why can't get get off his ass and send the item too?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Christ not again.

I'm with Hedsic, if you're selling something, complete the deal! It doesn't matter what kind of car you have. Sell the shit, and then quit showing up here. It's that simple.

As usual, we'll wait for the seller's response.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Welcome to my world. I had the same problems with this guy as a seller. The minute I made a post about him he refunded my money and apologized. Maybe you will finally see some action now, good luck.

Edit: Here's the LINK

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to my world. I had the same problems with this guy as a seller. The minute I made a post about him he refunded my money and apologized. Maybe you will finally see some action now, good luck.

Edit: Here's the LINK
[/b]
Yup same issue. Again the guy is nice enough and we had some good conversations but all I want is the HID kit I paid for. To make this even worse he does not log onto the forums everyday now that he does not have his 6 anymore. It shows the last time he was logged on was the 22nd.....Well, until he logged on today and did not reply to any of my many PM's or Email's. Again the guy looks like he is dodging me! :swearin:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Since he isn't on this forum that much. Maybe you should look for him on one of the SRT forums. Catch him on there and start to smear him there.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Since he isn't on this forum that much. Maybe you should look for him on one of the SRT forums. Catch him on there and start to smear him there.
[/b]
No, I'm really not trying to run him into the dirt just simply trying to get my money back or the HID kit. Like I said they guy is a cool guy just needs to follow through on obligations. The other reason I started this thread is because I spoke with someone else that said he was talking to them about selling stuff just a week or so ago. So, it was also an awareness thing for others and hopes that he will come back and take care of this responsibility. If that all makes sense.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still nothing from Lance?
[/b]
Had to breakdown and find his cardomain webpage:

Might be a little hard to read but you can check it at cardomain.com and his name on there is PIMPINSRT

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah I was talking to him about buying his Metra but I was checking the forum that he was selling you the HIDs in and decided I would hold off until this got solved. I guess it hasn't gotten solved so I probably won't be buying his Metra. It was funny because as you were posting for any reponse from him, he had logged in and PMed me about the Metra. It sounds to me like he's dodging you for sure. I'd take it up with PayPal.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If you successfully make contact, and just maybe...he desides to refund your money, then make a point that he include the associated PayPal fees.

In the previous problem with Anjyl_99, he refunded her money and once PayPal took their cut...she was the one shorted on the deal.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I would look into prosecuting these people, happens too frequently! Can't trust anybody these days.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I would look into prosecuting these people, happens too frequently! Can't trust anybody these days.
[/b]
I am with sumlin..

what happened to the basic moral philosophy of honesty? If you take money from someone, provided them with the product/service you promised in a timely fasion. This is just absolutly rediculous-sad to see good members getting taken advantage of.

Best of luck to you bro :drive:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.