Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mazda Speed 6 - 2006 - Touring

Ok, so I bought the Neo Ipod adapter, pulled the head unit out, plugged it in, didn't work. That's a whole other story. After I put everything back together I can only roll down the drivers side window from the drivers side control unit. The mirror control works fine, heated seats, door lock, everything other than the other three windows.

From the other window control's they roll down fine meaning if you're sitting in the passenger seat you can roll down your window, same with the backseats. Did I accidentally unplug something under the cupholder or the gearshift cover? Behind the head unit? I didn't see anything wrong w/ the fuses, pretty sure that wouldn't be the issue anyway since the other stuff works. I'm racking my brain here...please help.

FYI...the NEO unit is not compatible with the SAT/Media unti w/ the 6 disk changer. At least that's what Chase told me at Neo.

·
Registered
859 Posts
You can read your manual for instructions on how to reset the windows.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
at each door, roll the window down slightly then hold the switch up until the window closes and you hear a click

Reactions: TalonTsi90

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Thanks! Worked great, just got the car yesterday and discovered last night the pass window wouldnt go up or down, now it does :)

Now, if i could figure out why the remote doesnt LOCK the car, but will UNlock it :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts