Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, so i've had my vehicle reflashed over a year ago and the problem was 90% solved when this happened before. just as previous times, when i am in... lets say 2nd gear, and i tap the gas... i get a big engine kick with a slight bit of gas pedal pressure applied. this is more rough than when i first got my car and had it reflashed. Could this be my engine mounts (stock) gone bad?

also, when i hit the brake down the hill and the car downshifts... i get a big kick with the engine as well. How can i fix this if i have a warranty? I'd much rather purchase poly motor mounts than stock again... but what would that do with my warranty? what all would that void?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone else experiencing this? or may be able to help me?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i actually reset my computer again by disconnecting the negative battery terminal for a period of time... now it works fine again for the most part, but still has a little kick to it....

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no help here whatsoever??? :headscrat:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
no help here whatsoever??? :headscrat:
[/b]
haha, i like 4 posts in a row. I could tell you from experience that I have the same problem off and on. Take it to the dealer, I did, I had a bad engine mount they replaced. EVentually, I was getting very bad shifts as well. They ended up replacing my entire tranny due to 4th gear grinds being very low. I've had the new tranny in for about 2 months now and it works somewhat decently better. I think these tranny's are garbage. Nothing you can do but invest in a tranny cooler, as well as grounding out your entire engine bay. Dealership has to look at it, and make sure you give them shit if they don't. Keep bringing it in too, irritate um...I had to till they finally fixed the damn thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts