Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was installing HIDs I noticed a small hole in my High Beams..it looks like an 194 jack?

Can someone tell me how to get to that, and how it turns on? My Mazda 6 has no bulbs in those jacks on both sides.

OH and next to the signal light is this .. BLACKNESS. It's just a black hole and nothing turns on...what is that? Its the second hole from the middle.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
there are 194's in the headlights. to remove them, pop ur hood, twist, and pull the little plastic thing that there held in by. very easy. no tricks to it.

and only the 03-05 GT's have that other bulb in the headlights. its the factory fog light. otherwise its just a blank space like u have in the base models and 06+'s.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
the 194's should work if you toss bulbs in there. the big blank light spot you could make a light if you got a projector off a set of lights that had them. since yours just has a filler piece with no projector

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
yeah they don't seem to be turning on at all......Umm..so now what do I do? Does it really take 194 bulbs? Because I tried using normal 194 bulbs, the White 194 LED bulbs, and one of the blue LED bulbs that I borrowed from my courtesey light.. and .. well nothing :(

There seems to be two female connectors near that area to. They don't seem to be connected to the parking lights at all.. they look like they're for the fog lights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts