Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was watching my favorite show Prison Break (Season 2, Episode 2) and early on in the show, Michael Scholfield is in the park. Guess what I see in the back?

Neat, eh?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
LOL!!! wtf eric? whose six is that?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
That looks just like my Onyx Black 6 when I first got it. But I don't recall having a front license plate..strange... :p

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
you could do a reverse lookup on the license plate.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I saw that. Had to Tivo it back to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Oh, and its my favorite show too.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Its kinda lame.. but if you watch the background for "War of the worlds" with Tom cruise, there is a 6 in the background of just about every scene when the aliens first come up and start killing people

Just a side note.. :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Its kinda lame.. but if you watch the background for "War of the worlds" with Tom cruise, there is a 6 in the background of just about every scene when the aliens first come up and start killing people

[/b]
ya i saw that it was pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

[/b]

Yeah, someone made a thread about that a while ago.

·
Registered
160 Posts

[/b]
Here...

Attachments

·
Registered
793 Posts
just saw war of the worlds for the first time last night and i pointed out the same thing...lol...my wife was like OMG...

its too bad she doesn't appreciate the car as much as I do.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
It's the second episode that showed a six. I also seen a Mythbusters the other day that had a 6Wagon in it in the background. It was Red I beleive.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
i point out 6's wherever i go aloud to anyone around me.

people hate me for it.

ya.

btw, too bad my 6 isnt black, i live in chicago most of the time, there are a few there, but none we know that are black.

·
Registered
535 Posts

[/b]
Also when they come out of the house where the plane crashed, there is a silver or white one (cant tell) pinned under the plane in clear view.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Great catch!

...fantastic color on the 6 too :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts