Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is $24,182 for a Mazda 6S with the following package a good deal? 5-Speed Sport Automatic Transmission, Premium Package, Anti-Lock Brakes/Traction Control, Sport Package, Comfort Package, Power Moonroof, Leather Seat Upholstery, BOSE® Audio Package, Side Air Bags/Side Air Curtains

·
Registered
442 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Pricing on the Mazda 6S'

Well, the MSRP on all that is around $26,500. So in that term, it is a good price, but it all depends on what you're looking to pay..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reading Topic: Pricing on the Mazda 6S

that price was given to me from one of the dealers here in queens, ny. do you think i can't get a better price than this?

·
Registered
657 Posts

Babysix, check out Anguili Mazda in Staten Island. One of the salesmen is in the Dealers section,a nd he treated me very well when I got my 6. I'm sure he can beat that price for you.

Oh, and if the dealership you got the price from was near Sutphin Blvd (or was it Parsons?) well, you'll get a LOT better service from Anguili.

·
Registered
58 Posts

If you can, come over to Jersey. I got a nice deal on mine at East Coast Mazda on Route 17. Just check the invoice on Edmunds.com. You shouldnt pay more then $500 + invoice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

The mazda dealer called my house and told my wife that they have 6i in stock fully loaded with packages above and he will sell it to me for $300 over invoice. So I am thinking it would be a little over $22k

·
Registered
58 Posts

That's what I got. Fully loaded 6i for about $300 above invoice. My price was $22,660. If you can get a better price, that's great. These are options I got:

Sport package, premium package, Bose system, Comfort package, 4spd auto, ABS EBD TCS package, front side and side curtain airbags package, leather, moonroof, floor mat, and ulev emission

I thought you want a V6. Anyway, good luck!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Originally posted by JuMpPeR

That's what I got.  Fully loaded 6i for about $300 above invoice.  My price was $22,660.  If you can get a better price, that's great.  These are options I got:

Sport package, premium package, Bose system, Comfort package, 4spd auto, ABS EBD TCS package, front side and side curtain airbags package, leather, moonroof, floor mat, and ulev emission

I thought you want a V6.  Anyway, good luck!!![/b]
A V6 would be nice but its a couple of thousand more. By the way is the manual shifting automatic transmission on the 6i or just the 6s?

·
Registered
67 Posts

Originally posted by babysix

A V6 would be nice but its a couple of thousand more.  By the way is the manual shifting automatic transmission on the 6i or just the 6s?[/b]
It's on both. But only 4-speed on the i, vs. 5-speed on the s.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Originally posted by future6owner

Originally posted by babysix

A V6 would be nice but its a couple of thousand more.  By the way is the manual shifting automatic transmission on the 6i or just the 6s?[/b]
It's on both. But only 4-speed on the i, vs. 5-speed on the s.[/b][/quote]

And working the manual side of the automatic trans give it a little more torque right?

·
Registered
15 Posts

Holding the automatic in a lower gear increases the torque multiplication, but other than that, it might only help downshift a little faster than simply flooring it. Manual or not, I suggest sending bid letters to several dealers listing exactly what you want (Kelly Blue Book has a nice web site, and the Edmunds site is also good). A fleet manager will probably be happy to sell it at invoice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.