Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've got a 04 6s GT with about 74k miles and in very good shape. It's got a few normal cosmetic things, one small dent on each side and a few places that could be buffed out but I haven't bothered with them yet. The places I just mentioned are so small they are only noticeable from closer than 5ft.

Just trying to decide whether to keep it or sell and get a MS6. Obviously I want the MS6 but it depends on what I could get out of mine. Right now its completely stock, even no window tint. I've thought about doing a few small things such as tint, drop, wheels, exhaust tips, but only if I'm going to keep it. BTW, just bought it in May 2012 and I'm the 2nd owner, 1st was a local older couple who took great care of it. Let me know what you think.

·
Super Moderator
16,838 Posts
I just recently got rid of my 04 V6 GT (no sunroof). 139k miles and a few noticable scrapes (dumb previous owner).

Put it on CraigsList at $5000 and had 3 offers within a week, didn't even try to haggle. I'd say put yours up starting around $6500 and see what happens. The KBB value on these seems to be VERY low.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow you sold yours quick! Most of the people in this area (West TN) use NADA instead of KBB. NADA has the clean trade at $7350 and clean retail at $9750, so I hoping to be able to get closer to the second number if sold on Craigslist. Did you sell yours with any mods?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts