Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, quite new here... I'm looking to purchase a 07 Speed6...(I'm very picky with whether the car is BRAND new or not, I will always "think" whoever drove it stepped on it hard and probably wreck the engine before it broke in)... anyway, I'm up in Canada and was wondering if anyone know about what are the prices up here? Like how much money you think I can take off the marked price? I don't mind going into a 06 either as long as the mileage is low.. and how much you think I can knock off of a 06? (in terms of price hehe..duh).... cuz I saw some forum with people here knocking 6k US from the marked price ?? isn't that crazy... so I was just wondering about how much I can get off up in Canada... thanks in advance!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updating my situation right now...
I have a 06 Civic EX fully loaded... when I bought it it was at 24ish CAD... now after talking to them they said they are not fooling me that they can give me 20k for it (CAD again..) then with the 07 speed6... I'm buying it at listed price (not sure if I can knock anything off of a brand new car and they are giving me hell of a deal for my car anyways... 4k CAD loss for driving 1 year and put almost 30000km on it...) and they are throwing in some other accessories for free... anyone got any idea if this would sound like a good deal?? response would be great... and btw.. the car is marked at 38k CAD and with the trade in value and the tax reduction i'm paying the differences of 22k or so i think??... thx in advanced for any comments...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updating my situation right now...
I have a 06 Civic EX fully loaded... when I bought it it was at 24ish CAD... now after talking to them they said they are not fooling me that they can give me 20k for it (CAD again..) then with the 07 speed6... I'm buying it at listed price (not sure if I can knock anything off of a brand new car and they are giving me hell of a deal for my car anyways... 4k CAD loss for driving 1 year and put almost 30000km on it...) and they are throwing in some other accessories for free... anyone got any idea if this would sound like a good deal?? response would be great... and btw.. the car is marked at 38k CAD and with the trade in value and the tax reduction i'm paying the differences of 22k or so i think??... thx in advanced for any comments...
[/b]
is it really that hard to give any comments?? =( anyways.. just for easier references.. my civic will be paid in US to me for about 17.9k or so i guess... and i'm paying like almost 20k US for the car i guess... is that worth the deal or what?? if not.. what should i talk the sales into??? the accessories they are throwing in right now for free are the mask (for traveling so i don't get stonechips on my car...) and the all weather floor mat.. (i hate dirty inside)... i'm thinking of getting them to put in the alarm shock sensor and the auto dimming mirror for free too.. how's that sound?? thx

·
Registered
436 Posts
Can't say for sure if that's a good/bad deal, but I've found that Canadian dealers (in Nova Scotia at least) are more willing to increase the value of your trade, than lower the price of the vehicle. Same thing in the end, except that you pay less tax.

No incentives locally either--all Speed6s here are selling for MSRP. This could be why I've seen a only one of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts